- This event has passed.
Desert Community Energy – Community Advisory Committee Meeting
October 29, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree Admission
Community Advisory Committee
COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Coachella Valley Association of Governments
73-710 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 200, MSW
Palm Desert, CA 92260
THIS MEETING IS HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE.
ACTION MAY RESULT ON ANY ITEMS ON THIS AGENDA.
Conference Line: (888) 573-2460
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS
Any person wishing to address the Community Advisory Committee on items appearing on this agenda may do so at this time. Please limit comments to 3 minutes.
4. COMMITTEE MEMBER / DIRECTOR COMMENTS
5. Minutes from Committee Meeting of July 11, 2019
6. DISCUSSION / ACTION
A. Election of Chair and Vice Chair
B. CARE / FERA Enhanced Enrollment Program – Benjamin Druyon
• Welcome Lift To Rise – Contractor for CARE/FERA Program
• Support / help needed from Community Advisory Committee
C. Overview of Community Choice Aggregation and Desert Community Energy – Benajmin Druyon
D. Desert Community Energy – Our Consultant Team (will not be present) – Benjamin Druyon
• The Energy Authority (TEA)
• Calpine Energy Solutions
• LEAN Energy U.S.
• Burke Rix Communications
• Donald B. Dame
E. DCE Outreach
• DCE launch
• Outreach to all DCE communities
• Suggestions for outreach to low-income customers
7. PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
Any person wishing to address the Community Advisory Committee on items not appearing on this agenda may do so at this time. Please limit comments to 2 minutes.
Next DCE Community Advisory Committee Meeting: Tentatively November 21, 2019 at 5:30 pm